February 2, 2010

Happy 2 Months, Logan Thomas!

Wow, I can't believe it.. 2 months ago, we were celebrating the birth of the most amazing little boy on this planet! He has been the biggest blessing and so far, my biggest accomplishment in life:-) I cannot even begin to say how much I love him! Here are some pictures from the past few days...


He weighs in at 12 lbs 5 oz and is at a whopping 24 inches! He was so good at the doctor today..that is, until the nurse stuck him with 3 needles! But I am not sure who cried more...me or Logan!

This is right before bath time.. He loves the bath now! This picture is one of my favorites. He has started to see himself in the mirror and his facial expressions crack me up!

2 months old and such a big boy!!

Out of all of the pictures though, this one is the best. That smiling, happy little monster is ours and we are so in love with that sweet little face!

He makes my day so much better just to see him smile, laugh and coo. It's almost like he wants to talk! I cannot get over how big he has gotten and how much he has developed!

Here's to you, LT. Happy 2 months, my little monster. Mommy and Daddy love you!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, how sweet!!! He's just precious, so happy for you girl!

    ReplyDelete