February 21, 2010

i heart cosa

Logan got to take his first road trip on February 12. We went down to San Antonio to visit some of my family. Tom had to work so my mom joined us for the trip! Which worked out great.. She kept him company in the back seat since he's not a real big fan of riding in the car!


This is at El Chaparral. Don't let the smile fool you, though. He doesn't enjoy his car seat either! He would rather sit at the table with you and join in the conversation.
He got loved on by everyone this weekend!! Aunt Pam calmed him down after the car ride to the house. And she watched him while Nicole, Tiffany and I went and got pedicures! Thanks, Aunt Pam!!
This picture makes me laugh...He makes the silliest faces! And he loves his hands!
This is BAM (Brandon), Nicole's son. This is the only picture I could get him to sit still for! I still don't know how I did it.
Brody, Tiffany's son. Those 2 boys are so stinking cute ! I had such a good time just watching them play around the house. I can't wait until Logan is big enough to play too!
This is take 1 of the cousins and kids photo... we couldn't get Brandon to sit still and Brody just wanted to watch Yo Gabba Gabba on TV. And well Logan, ya can't really control what he does!
Take 2. I could not stop laughing...Brody kept getting angry because Uncle Mark was standing in front of the TV and blocking his show!! And Brandon, well, he's just being himself:-) And Logan is probably looking at the fan...it mesmerizes him!
Take 3. I love this one! This is life for us now... Crazy how we've all grown up. I can remember us being little and running around Maw Maw and Paw Paw's house and our parents chasing after us. Now it's us doing the chasing!
This is my grandmother, Big G. She was so surprised that we came to town! I am glad we got to spend some time with her. And Logan enjoyed her too! She sang to him in Polish and he giggled and smiled at her. It was so cute!
Again, I can't believe this is my life. I have a beautiful little boy, and a wonderful little family.

And this life may not be perfect, but it's mine. And I feel so lucky to have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment