February 24, 2010

life with logan:-)

Just a quick update... I was sitting here with Logan tonight and got to thinking about what a wonderful little miracle Tom and I have... And wanted to share some thoughts!

These are just a few of my thoughts/facts about my sweet little (almost!) 3 month old boy....

1. He has the most beautiful smile in the world! He can light up a room, and can most certainly make the worst of days the best.

2. He has acid reflux. Yuck! It has it's ups and downs, good days and bad, but overall, I think Logan deals with it very well. Now, don't get me wrong, he does get fussy! But his good days out number his bad by far.

3. This little man "gives good face". Look at the eye brows and that look! His facial expressions are hilarious! I wonder where he gets that from...
4. He is the cutest GINGER baby I have ever seen! ( Sorry, Teresa!)

5. When he talks, listen up people! It's entertaining to listen to him coo and giggle. It's almost like he's really talking and he's got a lot to say! And sometimes, he'll shake his head like he understands what you are saying to him!

6. He isn't sleeping thru the night yet, but is sleeping about 5 to 6 hours. I am completely convinced that he only wakes up around 3 A.M to see his mommy. He misses me so much in the middle of the night, he's just got to get another good look at me...that and he wants to eat another 4-5 ounces:-)

7. He is not a big fan of his car seat or car rides. Oh my, oh my... He is not a happy camper when you put him in to go somewhere. So crazy to me, because I am almost sure putting me in the car seat and taking me for a ride was exactly how my parents put me to sleep when I was a baby!

8. He loves sticking his whole hand in his mouth... It is the silliest thing I have ever seen and I wish I had a picture to show. And wow, does this kid drool! He is a mess!
9. I can not even begin to tell you how much I love this little boy. It is almost indescribable! But I can tell you that when I see him, my heart just melts and I love him a little more everyday.


2009 was a crazy year and brought about a lot of good things. But nothing can top the birth of Logan Thomas. It has changed our lives, but all for the good! I can't imagine what could make this life better. I am definitely blessed, beyond what I deserve.

And for that, I am truly grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment