May 2, 2010

Blame it on Mexico...

Just a couple of pictures from my vacation to Mexico with D, Cron, Palmer, Kate and the Clute's! We left on Thursday and came back on Sunday, May 2. It was a lot of fun but I missed my little monster!!


This was where we laid out all day! It was an amazing view and the weather was perfect! That's the ocean in the background.

Erin, Cron and I at the discoteca:-) They played mostly 80's and 90's dance music so it was really fun listening and dancing to old music.. And funny watching Cron dance to EVERY song played! hahah..
Jason under the hut hiding from the sun. Somehow, he still managed to get a sun burn!!

Cron, Palmer and I on the first night. Yes, Palmer's eyes are closed. We had that much fun:-)

It was a nice vacation from everything. And while I was gone, Tom and Logan got some good male bonding in:-) But it was nice to come home to them and be recharged for the few weeks ahead of school. It's almost over, my friends.

Summer's a coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment