April 4, 2010

My how time flies...


It feels like I went to sleep in the beginning of March and woke up and all of a sudden, it was April! I can't believe it is already April 4. Logan is 4 months old, school is almost out, and baseball season starts tomorrow!!

So, here is a mini update on what's been happening!

Teresa was home for her Spring Break, which was the same week as ours! I cannot believe she is almost a senior in college..
Tom's grandparents were in town for our Spring Break as well. They got LOTS of time with Logan!
This was before we went to dinner at Riscky's in the Stockyards! He finally cooperated to take a family picture. He's got such a great little smile!!
I love, love, love this little boy!
I cannot believe he is already 4 months old. At 4 months, he weighs 15 pounds 11 ounces and is 26 1/2 inches long!! (which is in the 95 percentile!) He has been rolling from his tummy to his back a lot. He eats anywhere from 6-8 ounces a feeding and we've been given the clearance to start solids! And I'm not going to lie...we tried a little rice cereal today and the faces he made were hilarious. So, needless to say, we may wait a little while before we start anything serious!

Well, that's all I've got for now. Hopefully, I will keep this updated a little bit better now that things have settled down a little:-)

My how time flies when you're having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment