January 9, 2010

we're the 3 best friends that anyone could have......
















It's hard to believe that picture was taken in December of 2005. My, how things have changed since then! This was taken at Disney World, days before my 23rd birthday on one of the last family vacations we took. And I must say, it was probably the best family vacation that we've ever had! Funny how Disney World is better now that we are older...


I was uploading some pictures today and got to looking at my iPhoto library and found some pictures that I hadn't seen in a while...Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum being one of them! I also got to thinking about my sister. She left for school today and while I acted pretty nonchalant about her leaving, I most definitely am missing her. It's crazy how things can change as you grow up.. T and I are almost 6 years apart so growing up, whew, it was rough...for both of us. We fought and fought, and I don't know how my parents put up with us sometimes!














I think my senior year of college is when we finally started getting along. She was about 16 and I started to see just how cool my little sister really was. We started to hang out more, and the more we were together, the more I realized that we were almost the same person... Not to mention the fact that we look A LOT alike!














Nowadays, it feels like we are inseparable. And every time she leaves to go back to Canyon, I try to put on my big girl pants and not be sad. I am glad she chose to go away for college and live away from home and do her own thing though. In a way, I am jealous because I never did leave...and still haven't! But that's where she and I are different. I am forever Arlington, I loved being at UTA and staying a "hometown kid"... But she is destined for so much more. She's got big dreams about being in sports broadcasting, and I hope they come true. She deserves it.















I just hope she doesn't forget us when she's on the sidelines of a big baseball game!















Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. ~Amy Li















I am so lucky to have my sister as my best friend.

Even more than that....

Logan is lucky to have an aunt like you, T.

No matter where you go in life, we'll always be here. We love you, T:-)







...........and we'll never ever ever ever ever leave each other:-)

2 comments:

  1. Aww I love you sissy. I miss you a lot. See you soon. Promise!

    "You guys ready to let the dogs out?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog!! Love the pictures and this post about your little sis almost made me cry!!!! Logan is so darn handsome!

    ReplyDelete