September 25, 2010

Update much needed!

Here are the last few months in a few pictures!

It has been so long since I have had some time to sit down and get on the computer!

We went to Iowa to visit all of Tom's family! It was a great summer vacation and was so wonderful to see everyone! This was taken in Eldora at the Woodman house.

4 generation of Woodman boys! Tom, Logan, Great Grandpa Chuck and Grandpa Scott

Great Gramma Sherry, Great Grampa Bob, Logan, Tom and I in Clarksville at the Petersen house!

Our little family!

Gramma Trish! Logan loved Pioneer Days!

Logan and Addie loved taking walks in the mornings during the summer.

Logan took another vacation to San Antonio and visited with cousin Brody!

Great Grandma Ellie or Big G as we like to call her:-)

We also went to Medina Lake! Logan loved the water, but not his life jacket..

Playing with cousins Brody and Brandon.

Logan loves bath time and even more so now that he bathes in the kitchen sink! It is the perfect size!

Logan and Addie love play time!! They have been so much fun to watch grow up! I can't believe Addie will be a year old on October 6th and Logan on December 2nd!

Hopefully I can keep updating now that I have posted again! I let volleyball season get the best of me. We are almost half way thru district so it's almost over. I am ready for some quality time with my boys!


1 comment:

  1. LOOKS LIKE GREAT TIMES! He's sosossoso cute. Im so proud of you girl and all that you've accomplished thru the years. I've always respected you and what you do, Your awesome
    I miss our growing up years, great memories!!!
    Love you still,
    Haley

    ReplyDelete